Industry: Human Resource/Staffing
Type: Direct/Full Time
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Pay Rate: 22-25/hr + commission + bonus
Benefits: Health, dental, vision benefits, PTO and sick time leave.
Holidays: 6 paid holidays
Richmar Associates is Hiring!
We are looking for a staffing coordinator to join our team of dedicated recruiters to support our manufacturing and materials recruiting. The ideal candidate will have attention to detail, thrive in a fast-paced environment and experience with customer service. Human Resources or recruiting internship experience is a plus!
- Scheduling of onsite, phone, and video conference interviews
- Recording recruitment activity into applicant tracking system, ensuring accuracy of tracked information
- Collecting interview scorecards and feedback
- Managing the Onboarding Process for Payrolled and Recruited Employees:
- Extending an offer
- Running background and/or drug screening
- Organizing first day details with customers’ account manager
- Conducting New Hire Orientation and the subsequent paperwork
- Main point of contact to employee for FAQ; i.e. payroll, holidays, sick pay, call-outs.
- Providing timely feedback to all stake holders involved in the hiring process
- Assisting with other projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- You have prior experience working in dynamic office environment
- You’re meticulous about calendar management and follow through
- Your strong communication skills, both verbal and written will come across while working with candidates, managers, and recruiters.
- You are organized, can manage your time, and your detail orientated resulting in a high level of accuracy in your work
- You are able to work independently with minimal direction and can handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Ability to show initiative and deliver results will wow your peers and leaders
- You can innovate and assist with developing new processes while maintaining flexibility in an evolving environment
- Your strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel will be an asset to our team
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit app.ableteams.com.