Inventory Control Associate
Industry: Internet Security
Type: Temp to Direct/Full Time
Location: Fremont, CA
Pay Rate: 22/hr
Benefits: Health, dental, vision benefits and sick time leave.
Holidays: 6 paid holidays
A Internet Security company is seeking a Inventory Control Associate to join their team in Fremont, CA.
Job Summary : The NPI Engineer is responsible for getting new products all the way from middle to late design stages into production, including final stage engineering activities such as design for manufacturability/assembly review and subsequent design updates, test development, build process development and improvement, etc. The NPI Engineer will be responsible for meeting deliverables both related to enabling Manufacturing Engineering and Operations to continue with steady-state Production as well as for delivering units (beta, pre-production, etc.) as they work to complete design transfer from R&D into Production.
- Perform the physical and administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing and distributing of materials
- Perform multiple tasks in warehouse (Packing/Unpacking, Shipping/Receiving, etc.).
- Load/Unload pallets, pick and pack orders, count inventory
- Can lift heavy item up to 30lbs.
- Would like the candidate to be trainable or have experience with FedEx and UPS shipping and able to create domestic and international shipping documents..
- Anticipate, communicate and resolve internal and external issues that could affect the warehouse optimization.
- Ensure that supplies are received according to open purchase orders or alternate verification methods as appropriate.
- Perform cycle counts and restock according to procedures.
- Continuously achieve good customer service while following guidelines to support best business practices.
- Identify operational issues and process improvement opportunities to management, propose solutions.
- HS Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- 2+ years related experience in warehouse with detail oriented mind.
- Must have Outlook experience and Oracle EBS is a plus.
- Ability to understand various documents such as pick list & inventory sheet.
- Proficiency with a PC.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment including but not limited to forklift and pallet
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit app.ableteams.com.