Location: Milpitas, CA
Pay Rate: 125k
A semiconductor company is looking for a Electrical Engineer to join their team.
The mission of the Electrical Engineering is to develop electrical assemblies and integrate in metrology products used in qualification of Semiconductor Wafer Processing. This mission includes support of a development team through an entire product life cycle. Contributing to up front phases of development when the requirements are vague, developing specification for electrical sub-systems, electrical systems designs to meet system requirements and release of the full product.
This individual will be a core member of the Hardware Design Engineering Team and will report to Sr. Director of Engineering.
- The Electrical Engineer is responsible for design of measurement subsystems for metrology products developed at this site.
- Review and analyze system requirements and translate them to requirements and specifications for optical sub-systems
- Develop and propose design concept that can meet the required specifications
- Develop plans and time lines for completion of detailed designs
- Work through assembly and integration issues
- Support procedures and detailed documentation required to release the product into production
- Support of operations team during production release and ramp as required
- Close collaboration with the cross-functional development team throughout the various phases of the product development
- Close collaboration with other electrical engineers across the company, to develop, reuse, evolve and improve development process for the company.
- Outsource management and support of vendors
- A minimum of BS in Electrical Engineering or related technical (or equivalent knowledge) and 7 years of board design and system integration of electrical subsystems.
- The candidate must have design experience of analog-digital and FPGA experience.
- Board Layout Experience
- Knowledge of compliance (EMC testing….)
- Experience in Altium or Orcad
- Experience in components management is a plus
- Experience in safety standards
- Experience is DFx is required
- Experience in modeling and simulation SW such as Spice.
- Solid experience in product life cycle is required
- Strong sense of urgency, organization, and accountability
- Experience with semiconductor industry design standards
- Experience with troubleshooting methods such as 8D
- Self-motivated and self-starting disposition
- Exceptional oral, interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, capable of taking a leadership role as the technical team lead
- Problem-solving, and creative skill set including the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate, quantitative, and timely analysis
- Semiconductor Capital equipment development/engineering background preferred
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit app.ableteams.com.