A Internet security company is seeking a Inventory Control Clerk to join their team!
- Perform the physical and administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing and distributing of materials
- Perform multiple tasks in warehouse (Packing/Unpacking, Shipping/Receiving, etc.).
- Load/Unload pallets, pick and pack orders, count inventory
- Can lift heavy item up to 30lbs.
- Would like the candidate to be trainable or have experience with FedEx and UPS shipping and able to create domestic and international shipping documents..
- Anticipate, communicate and resolve internal and external issues that could affect the warehouse optimization.
- Ensure that supplies are received according to open purchase orders or alternate verification methods as appropriate.
- Perform cycle counts and restock according to procedures.
- Continuously achieve good customer service while following guidelines to support best business practices.
- Identify operational issues and process improvement opportunities to management, propose solutions.
- HS Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- 2+ years related experience in warehouse with detail oriented mind.
- Ability to understand various documents such as pick list & inventory sheet.
- Proficiency with a PC.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment including but not limited to forklift and pallet
Qualifications: Must have Outlook experience and Oracle EBS is a plus