Location: San Jose, CA
Pay Rate: 30-35/hr
Benefits: Health, dental, vision benefits and sick time leave.
Holidays: 6 paid holidays
A contract manufacturing company specializing in medical device and capital equipment is seeking multiple NPI Technicians to join their team!
Summary: The NPI Technician will play a pivotal role within a dynamic and versatile team dedicated to advancing high-end engineering projects transitioning into production. Your primary responsibility will involve navigating intricate pre-production builds and meticulously documenting discoveries. Your focus will align closely with essential project milestones outlined by the project manager, lead engineer, or designated team lead. Collaborating within the team, your contributions will be instrumental in refining processes, integrating best practices, and fostering ongoing enhancements in capabilities.
- Uphold and promote best practices in 5S, safety, GDP documentation, standardization, and related areas.
- Collaborate with leadership to effectively manage workload distribution and adapt as needed to align with priorities.
- Ability to effectively train others and develop clear and comprehensive work instructions.
- Serve as a key point of contact between project management, production teams, and NPI engineering to ensure project goals are met.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records for group and corporate Quality Management System (QMS) training.
- Actively participate in and contribute to data-driven problem-solving initiatives, supporting the development and implementation of solutions.
- Provide clear and timely communication to management as appropriate.
- Engage directly in complex transfer activities, including documentation, troubleshooting, assembly, testing, and training for new products.
- AS Degree required; BS Degree preferred (Technical Field).
- Proficiency in interpreting drawings, layouts, schematics, and Rapid harness.
- Lean 5s Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Experience in prototype development, including cable assembly, electromechanical assembly, and chassis/box building, with a knack for intuitive process development.
- Knowledge of testing electromechanical equipment, subassemblies, and PCB boards
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Preferred proficiency in CAD skills, particularly in solid modeling or other design tools.
- Training in the setup and utilization of oscilloscopes, frequency generators, power supplies, and other basic lab equipment.
- Training in the use of measurement tools such as micrometers, CMM, and visual inspection equipment.
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit app.ableteams.com.