Jr. Human Resource Generalist
Job Type: Temporary to Direct/Full-Time
Location: San Jose, CA
Pay Rate: 25-35/hr
A Contract Manufacturing company is seeking a Jr. Human Resource Generalist to join their team in San Jose, CA.
This person will be an experienced and results-driven Sr. Human Resources Representative. You’ll use their experience in human resources to aid the organization in adding value to overall business objectives, providing HR solutions, retaining a talented workforce, and ensuring compliance with regulations. The Human Resources Group is focused on promoting employee growth and helping employees in professional development, gaining needed experience for future roles, and expanding the depth of knowledge and expertise.
- Assisting with staffing including scheduling interviews, screening candidate resumes, and managing orientation and onboarding processes
- Understanding concepts related to compensation and benefits systems, processes, and employee communication
- Providing guidance and information to employees in the areas of compensation, staffing, benefits, and Company policies
- Ensuring compliance with required regulations, policies, and laws related to Human Resources activities
- Training management in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment
- Supporting VP of Global HR with various task ranging from ordering company corporate gear to organizing workshop events and company dinners and team building events.
- Enter and maintain data in HRIS system
- Creating and maintaining an organized filling system and HR Library
- Managing Leaves and Worker’s Comp cases
- Handling simple Employment Related issues
- Managing vendors and the invoicing process
- Participating in meetings as needed and taking notes
- Reporting as needed.
- BS/BA degree in Human Resources or related field or minimum of 3 years HR experience required
- PHR/SPHR SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification, preferred
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices, required
- Experience working with multiple systems. ( MS Excel, ADP, ATS, proficiency required)
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit app.ableteams.com.