Location: Milpitas, CA
Pay Rate: 27-30/hr
Benefits: Health, dental, vision benefits and sick time leave.
Holidays: 6 paid holidays
A semiconductor company is looking for multiple experienced Associate Test Engineer to join their team.
- Precision assembly of optical mechanical assemblies working from procedures and assembly drawings.
- Working in a clean room environment (class 100).
- Mechanical assemblies consisting of optical lenses, beam splitters and mirrors.
- Epoxy, cure and assemble small optical mechanical assemblies.
- Performing alignment and calibration of optical modules.
- Completing a series of testing to ensure optical module meets qualification criteria.
Other Job Responsibilities
- Performs the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components, mechanical assemblies and systems.
- Determines and develop test specifications, methods and procedures from blueprints, drawings and diagrams.
- Tests and troubleshoots assemblies and/or final systems. Complete rework on assemblies and / or systems as a result of testing.
- Prepares technical reports summarizing findings and recommending solutions to technical problems.
- Assist in the selection and set-up of specialized test equipment.
- Calibrate precision assemblies, integrate and pre-test sub-systems. Perform routine performance tests on the finished system.
- Participate in complex projects requiring judgment and initiative; complete tasks in creative and effective ways; comprehend implications of work and make recommendations for solutions
- Provide technical assistance to other Test Technicians by troubleshooting new/persistent issues, performing rework, accessing computer systems, reviewing schematics, and utilizing fixtures; document issues as they evolve and escalate using proper path for solution
- Assist the various engineering teams in all aspects of building and testing electro-mechanical assemblies, and the complete metrology systems
- Relevant experience: Final test in semiconductor, metrology, optics alignment and calibrations.
- Hands-on experience in the assembly and test of precision electro-mechanical components.
- Experience and comfortable working with software, firmware and driver installation.
- Experience with hand tools, mechanical assembly, cable harnessing, ability to work from assembly drawings, schematics, cable drawings.
- Ability to understand and work from manufacturing instructions, mechanical drawings, prints, electrical/pneumatic schematics and bills of materials
- Ability to work directly from written and verbal instructions a must
- Ability to work under pressure and very tight timelines
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit app.ableteams.com.